Vacation home rentals are a great alternative to hotels for many families. When you go on holidays, especially with the kids you are usually a little nervous to book some flaky hotel. Well there is an alternative to renting a hotel room, instead you can rent a vacation home. Getting a vacation home rental is a lot better in many ways and here are just a few below. You can either contact HomeAway or you can do your own looking around instead.
Vacation Home Rental
1. It’s easy for consumers want to rent, to find information on vacation homes. By visiting respectable websites travelers can quickly find the vacation home that’s right for them. HomeAway’s network of vacation rentals includes over 300,000 properties all over the world, making it possible for almost anyone to find one within a two- to three-hour driving distance from their home.
2. Vacation homes tend to be less expensive than hotel rooms. This is especially true if you’re traveling with extended family or a group of friends. HomeAway recently contrasted a three-bedroom vacation home rental private condo in Orlando with a popular three-star hotel and found that the condo was cheaper by more than $1,700! “That’s a big difference, and in a tenuous economy it seems even bigger,” notes Karpinski.
3. When airfare gets expensive, people start taking road trips instead. Even with gas prices relatively high, it’s still far cheaper to drive a couple hundred miles to your mountain condo than to fly to some lavish vacation destination. “Even with the bad economy, people need to take vacations In fact, psychologically, they may need to get away more than ever. A fairly inexpensive stay in a nearby vacation home rental is the perfect solution.
4. The weak dollar makes U.S. tourist destinations attractive to European travelers, whose currency is still strong. “On my recent trip to Hawaii, I noticed a lot of German tourists,” notes Karpinski. “And when I speak to many of the vacation homeowners I work with, they confirm that they’ve encountered a surprisingly high number of European travelers lately.”
5. Business travelers still need a place to stay. When corporations must meet with business associates-who increasingly hail from overseas-they need good lodging solutions. Enter the vacation home. More and more executives are putting their guests up in vacation homes instead of cramped, impersonal hotel rooms. It’s a far more comfortable option; plus many companies work out deals with homeowners whereby they can get ‘volume discounts.’ It’s a win/win for all parties involved. Try out a vacation home rental on your next vacation